Monday 7 September 2015

Mac Studio Fix Fluid


                                   

Good Evening bloggers, I haven't done a blog in a few days so thought I would do a quick review on the Mac Foundation which I am loving at the minute whilst drinking a cuppa!
So, I used to work at the chain store Boots which was pretty much a disaster as I used to spend soooo much money on cosmetics & hair products, oooops!

Whilst working at Boots I began an obsession with Foundations & Eyeliners, I admit I was obsessed. The amount of money I spent on many of these products was crazy, after finishing at Boots (over a year ago) that was when I finally found the 2 products which I still use to this day and absolutely love! So I will quickly mention the best liner for me which is the Benefit 'They're Real push up liner' this works great on my eyes and it'll take a lot for me to love another liner! This product isn't for everyone as at first it is fairly difficult to get the hang of but I definitely recommend sticking with it and giving it a chance.

MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation-
This foundation is wonderful, a must have in every girls make up bag. A light, build able foundation with medium coverage & a dewy finish. I have re-purchased this product yet I haven't even finished the first bottle, you can start off light with this and build to the coverage you like the most. I do advise to buy the pump with this as it is a screw top and flows out quite fast which means wasting some!!

This foundation is not matte unless you want it to be and apply a fair amount of powder, it has a dewy, healthy finish and definitely not drying for the skin. It applies so smoothly and lasts for hours, I apply this foundation with the Real Techniques 'Expert Face Brush' as it is extra firm and broad for a great application for liquid foundation and blending, I find this is sooo good for making my face have an even complexion and to blend all my foundation in even when I'm in a hurry!
All in all I recommend MAC Studio Fix to everyone, such a light/scented foundation & definitely a thumbs up from me, I will Link below all the products mentioned in this Blog Post.

Comment below what your favourite foundation is...

Speak Soon, love Amy xxxxxxx

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15


Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner


Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just nominated you for the Liebster Award, more information on my blog post :) xx

    www.laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete