Tuesday 29 September 2015

Revitalising Facial Products

Hello you lovely lot, Today's post is going to be a quick review on the Liz Earle Soothing Eye Lotion and the Superdrug Vitamin E Toning Facial Mist! Both of these products are refreshing, wakening products which I personally think is a must have on a tired day when you need a quick pick me up boost of moisture into the skin. 
I have been using both these products now for a few weeks and so far so good... I have never used a product like this until my friend who is also a blogger (Lauren Shh...) was using hers and I thought it was a great product to have.
I have heard the The Body Shop Vitamin C Energizing Face Spritz works wonders but I haven't yet got round to buying it so in the meantime I will just continue with the 2 products I have.



                                   


Liz Earle Soothing Eye Lotion

I got this product as a free gift when I brought the 'Daily Essentials Kit' and it is great, this herbal, non oily lotion works best on a cotton wool pad directly applied onto the eyelids to either clean or wake up your eyes, I use this product at anytime throughout the day whereas Liz Earle recommend using first thing in the morning but I don't think it matters what time, it definitely helps refresh my tired, puffy eyes! I don't use this product daily only when I am needing an instant eye refresh!

Superdrug Vitamin E Toning Facial Mist

This replenishing formula works wonders on the skin by conditioning my combination/oily skin! This product comes in a spray bottle which I literally just spritz all over my face/neck roughly 10cm away, this product can be left on top of the skin or you can gently rub in any excess with circular finger movements, another good thing about this is that Superdrug are against Animal Testing YAY! This helps to tone and refresh the skin whilst containing Vitamin E & Aloe Vera to give an instant boost to my face. Another great thing is that it will last forever as the bottle is 150ml costing £2.99 and you only need a few sprays at a time, Finally the Facial Mist can be kept in a fridge for an extra refreshing sensation.


When these products run out I will definately purchase again but I always think trying out new products is also a great way to find what best suits you! 

I would love to hear what your favourite products are to make you feel refreshed & awake?
Comment below your thoughts on Refreshing mists.........

Speak Soon, love Amy xxxxxxx





2 comments:

  1. Great post, I have been looking into Liz Earle but it's difficult to judge people's judgement haha. Thanks for this post I really enjoyed it.

    do you want to support each other? If you do just follow me on bloglovin' and ill follow you straight back?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, I have only just come across your comment. It is a great skincare range, definately worth the money once in a while! Thankyou :) yeah okay, sounds great. xx

      Delete